This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Picture) Diddy and Shyne... I'll let ya'll handle the 'jokes'..





































I will ask the more serious question.

Wonder what their conversations have been like? I'd be more interested in seeing how they mended, if they even NEEDED TO AS WE ALL SPECULATE ON WHAT THEY HAD GOING ON, their differences/that situation. You know the one.



 I hope they speak on it one or the other. Not in a bad way. I just really want to know. Maybe someone can learn from it. We always want folks to publicly play out their 'issues' for our entertainment and it would be nice to see something that clearly has been resolved on some level get spoken on. Ya'll go on ahead and slander away at the pic though. I'm cool on all of that.


Share:

1 comments:

BigCee said...

There comes a time when we all make peace with our transgressions and our past. Money and fame may slow the process, but ultimately its happens.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...