This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Two Biggie tributes. One by Mr. Cee (Hot 97) and one by @MRockGotBeats ..






















Original Underground Hip Hop: DJ M-Rock


 DJ M-ROCK - THE BEST OF NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
01. M-Rock’s Intro
02. Ten Crack Commandments
03. Isaac Hayes - Walk on By
04. Warning
05. Respect
06. Supercat - Dolly My Baby
07. Me And My Bitch (Live)
08. Total - Can’t You See
09. Mary J Blige - I’m Going Down
10. The What feat. Method Man
11. Rap Phenomenon feat. Method Man
12. Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard - Think Big
13. Unbelievable
14. Kick In The Door
15. The Points
16. Junior Mafia - Playa’s Anthem
17. Jeru The Damaja - Ya Playin’ Yaself
18. Craig Mack Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)
19. Puff Daddy - Benjamins
20. Junior Mafia - Get Money
21. Gimme The Loot
22. Machine Gun Funk
23. Slick Rick - Ladi Dadi
24. Hypnotize
25. Dreams
26. Mary J Blige - Real Love (Remix)
27. Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
28. Everyday Struggle
29. Faith Evans feat. Raekwon - Everyday Struggle
30. Real Niggaz Do Real Things
31. Going Back To Cali
32. 2Pac/Dead Prez - California Love/Hip-Hop
33. 2Pac - Garden Freestyle
34. Junior Mafia - Gettin’ Money
35. 2Pac - Hit Em Up
36. Who Shot Ya (Juggle)
37. LL Cool J - I Show Ya
38. Notorious Thugs feat. Bone Thugs N Harmony
39. Dead Wrong feat. Eminem
40. I Got A Story To Tell
41. Juicy
42. Realest Niggas feat. 50 Cent
43. Da Brat - Da B Side
44. 112 - Only You (Remix)
45. Jay-Z & Angela Winbush - I Love The Dough
46. Jay-Z - I Just Wanna Love You
47. The World Is Filled
48. Jay-Z - Brooklyn’s Finest
49. Party & Bullshit (Lord Finesse Remix)
50. Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down
51. Cars + Sex
52. Notorious
53. Schoolly D - P.S.K. (What Does It Mean)
54. B.I.G. (Interlude)
55. Puff Daddy - Been Around The World
56. Mo Money Mo Problems feat. Kelly Price, Mase, Puff Daddy
57. Nasty Girl (Remix) feat. Jagged Edge
58. Puff Daddy feat. Faith Evans & 112 - I’ll Be Missing You
59. D-Train - Keep On
60. Junior Mafia - Crush On You
61. Big Poppa
62. Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
63. Fuck You Tonight feat. R. Kelly
64. R. Kelly - Be happy
65. Bobby Caldwell – My Flame
66. Sky’s The Limit feat. 112
67. Debarge - Stay With Me
68. One More Chance feat. Faith Evans, Mary J. Blige

Download DJ M-Rock










Video streaming by Ustream

 

  
  
  
  




 Bonus #1:
Download: Lana Del Rey & The Notorious B.I.G. – Born Ready To Die [Mixtape]
Alt. Download: Lana Del Rey & The Notorious B.I.G. – Born Ready To Die [Mixtape]




Bonus (Courtesy of Rap Radar)



Hour 1: Download
Hour 2: Download
Hour 3: Download
info
Bonus: DJ Envy’s B.I.G. Tribute Mix
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...