This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Videos) @Wankaego making good on her backflip/20k follower video promise/Stay Schemin' Freestyle..#fitness



The former 2 X Chromosome of the Week has blessed us once again..











What can't she do? lol Enjoy the video of Theresa and peep some more pics that she shared with us.

Oh and if you are in the Orlando area, word has it that she is looking for a SERIOUS trainer. If that is what you do, get at her. I have to make my own personal recommendation for someone I know in the area. My boy Leon Johnson down there has some things cooking Theresa. Here's his Facebook....


Enjoy the video ya'll..












You will hear her talk about her mixtape in the video....Yes..her MIXTAPE. You can submit beats here...


4elevengiantbeats@gmail.com
 Can she spit? See for yourself..

 
 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...