This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Words) Fellas (and some of you ladies), this is how you sound on the subject of sex/females.

















I probably don't need to 'elaborate' on this but JUST IN CASE SOME OF YOU WANT TO FEIGN IGNORANCE AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY...LET ME BE REAL FUCKING CLEAR.


A WHOLE LOT OF YOU DON'T KNOW EXACTLY 'HOW TO FEEL' ABOUT WOMEN HAVING SEX YET YOU WANT SEX FROM THEM. You want to be able to feel 'high and mighty' and like you are 'getting over' when you do it so that when things go 'awry', it won't be 'your fault' or that you will 'somehow' be the one who has 'won'. As if this shit is some sort of pissing contest. That is what the above caption is alluding to. All you pompous ass mofos out here who ought to be happy you even get your dick wet to begin with (and all you prudish ass girls who sit on the sidelines...cackling it up..like you don't do shit.) complaining at EVERY TURN about a women doing something that you 'think you are entitled to' to begin with. I almost want to tell women to turn the 'pussy facet' off on you lame niggas for a GOOD WHILE so maybe you will get it. For real. Just from the outside looking in, it is a 'hard road'. The kicker....



Some of you aren't even GETTING PUSSY out here complaining about what they should and shouldn't do. 

Now I'm all for shared responsibility and taking ownership of one's faults so by NO MEANS ARE WOMEN ON A WHOLE UNACCOUNTABLE FOR SHIT BUT SOME OF YOU DUDES OUT HERE who are acting the way the caption up top reads are WHY THEY COME OFF LIKE THEY DO. I don't blame them. Sorry.*







*Aww you are just some 'lonely blogger' who wrote this shit who is probably (insert your favorite thing that you think everyone should have that you just got that you don't realize that most of us have had, sold it, bought again and sold it back again, including ME, material thing here) doesn't have........- You. 

I started writing this when Sportscenter came on at 6:00..It is now 6:04..this is light work my niggas. Doesn't take much thought for me. I am not YOU. It doesn't strain my brain to type up some quick 'get right' for you niggas and then get back to what I'm doing. Catch up though....
 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...